Saturday, July 2, 2011

Whole 30 Challenge: Colleen Wertz

"Whole9 is a community focused on health, fitness, balance and sanity, all built on a foundation of real food and healthy nutritional habits." (Whole 9 website) CrossFit Akron athletes put their bodies to the test for 30 days. We've had nothing but success. Here are the stories to prove it.  Please vote at the top of the page for the winner. 










     You can do anything for 30 days is what I kept telling myself.  I wanted to lose some extra weight so I figured I would try it even though I had not been very successful at sticking to a nutritional plan in the past.  Amazingly, it was not that difficult to do as long as I was organized and planned my meals ahead of time.  I was surprised at how fast the weight started coming off and I felt good.  I had more energy during the day and I did not feel hungry.  I have to thank Brian Parana who kept pushing me to try this nutritional plan in addition to my CrossFit workouts.  I am really glad I did.  
Thank you  
Colleen Wertz

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, thanks for taking on the Whole30, and congratulations on your success!

    Melissa & Dallas
    Whole9

    ReplyDelete